Tilt West Websites Are Proprietary to Tilt West
The text, images, marks, logomarks, and other content of Tilt West websites (“Site Content”) are proprietary to the Tilt West or used consistent with the owner’s permission or applicable law or regulation. Tilt West authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
(1) You must adhere to any and all additional terms or restrictions provided within individual sections of the websites relating to particular Site Content;
(2) Unless otherwise restricted, you may only do so for your own personal and noncommercial use, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws;
(3) Using Site Content for commercial purposes is prohibited;
(4) Using Site Content for personal websites is subject to review and approval by the Getty provided your site takes no advertising and has no commercial sponsors, does not charge a fee for services, and does not offer any product or service for sale including your own works. Requests for personal website use should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
(5) You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed in or near the Site Content by Tilt West;
(6) You may not modify the Site Content; and
(7) Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked “© [insert year of display or printout] Tilt West. All rights reserved.”
All parties downloading, printing, or using the Site Content in any manner represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
Some pages and portions of this website are expressly licensed under a Creative Commons (“CC”) license. Each such page or portion will be clearly marked with the specific type of CC license that applies, including a link to the text of the license. You are free to make use of these pages and portions under the terms of the applicable CC license. Read the terms of the applicable license carefully and note that individual elements of a page or portion (for example, an image from a third party) may be excluded from the CC license. Excluded items will be clearly identified.
Links to Third Party Websites Are Not Endorsements
Tilt West websites may contain links to third party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Tilt West, and Tilt West is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Tilt West provides these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by Tilt West.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Tilt West makes no representation of any kind regarding the Site Content or any portion thereof. All Site Content is provided in “AS IS” condition, and Tilt West expressly disclaims any and all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Tilt West harmless from all claims, causes of action, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), judgments, liabilities, losses and damages arising from or relating to your use of or operation of Tilt West websites.